Friday, July 24, 2009

Elsie's Blessing






Nate blessed Elsie on June 28, 2009 at our house. It was really neat. We had grandmas and grandpas and greats on both sides. Not to mention her aunts, uncles and cousins. My mom was teasing us for along time saying Elsie didn't have a name. Well, finally at almost 4 months old, we gave her a name. Elsie Ann Payne. She is one of the best things to happen to our family! Just as a side note. Elsie was blessed in the blessing dress that was made from my Grandma Wood's wedding dress. I was blessed in that same dress, and so was Findlay. It is a special gift we still have from Grandma.

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Oh sweet Elsie...she really is one of the best babies.

Payne Family said...

I believe in miracles!!! It was fun to read the updates on your blog--way to go! I'm looking forward to more :)