Friday, January 9, 2009

Annual Wood Family Paint Day


Okay, so this day was funny. Every year the Wood cousins (there are a lot of us) get together for Paint Day in November. All the cousins make some sort of a craft and neighbor gifts for Christmas. It is really fun. Food is also a hit. All the husbands show up at lunch time to eat. Nate came at lunch time and took Fin. Instead of heading home, he went with her over to the corner where we had a movie playing for all the little kids. He totally sat there and watched the majority of the movie with all the little girls! It was so funny. Seriously, this picture is priceless!

9 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Kelly I was so surprised to see that you had updated your blog. I had almost given up on you! Cute pictures! It's fun to read through all these memories!

Kyle and Megan said...

Kelly! I found your blog! I'm so excited. I hope that your pregnancy is going well and your little girl has gotten so cute. We need to get together soon.

Payne Family said...

Way to go Kelly!!! It was so good to see an updated blog!!! Keep the pictures coming! We're on count down for baby girl number 2!

Spencer and Amy said...

I am so glad you finally updated! Congrats on the girl by the way! Continuing the tradition!...this is Amy Keddington, our blog is keddingtonfam.blogspot.com! We should get together sometime and hang out and catch up!

Laurel said...

Kelly....I heard you had updated your blog! I haven't had Internet for a week now, so I had to wait until I got to work! It looks great!

Globe Trecker said...

I now have you linked to our blog, I didn't know you had updated it!

Hope you all are doing well!

Cynthia Mann said...

Hey, Kelly. It's fun to see your updated blog...lots going on in your life!
-Cynthia (Smith) Mann

The Poulson's said...

So according to the comments i guess it's unanimous KELLY YOu need to UPDATE your blog more often!! Especially when baby #2 comes we all expect some pics of your two babies! hope all is well! lets get together again!

Natalie said...

Hey Kelly! I'm having a baby shower in April and I was wondering if I could get your address so I can send you an invitation!! :) If you could message me back on email (natalie_nielson@hotmail.com) or on my blog, that would be great! Thanks!

-Natalie