Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Halloween



The Payne fam had a halloween party at Kendal and Alissa's just after Dallin's Lacrosse game. It was really fun. Nate and I were very proud of our costumes. Nate was "The Maker", I was "The Bun Cooker", and Findlay was "The Well Done Bun." In case you didn't get the joke by the picture, I am pregnant with another baby girl, due March 8th. And yes, Findlay was born March 6th. I don't know what we were thinking! But it's going to be a really fun adventure! Fin and baby will be the best of friends....atleast they better be, cause they are sharing a room! Nate really needs his weight room :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Super cute costumes! So funny! Congrats on the second girl (I wondered what you guys were having), that will be quite an adventure! :) Hope you are feeling well!