Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Miss Independant



Little miss independant is learning to use silverware all by herself! I was so proud of her! Fin picked up "stab the eggs, then put it in your mouth" really quick. About 15 minutes later I realized I was going to pay! She was taking forever to feed herself (which is normal for a 13 month old) so I decided to finish feeding her myself. I tried to take the fork. She freaked out. She wanted to finish it herself, and she did. Findlay didn't even use her hands. Little Miss Independant was determined to eat her scrambled eggs all gone with her fork. She did it. It just took an hour. My mom told me "She is her mother's daughter." I think I am in for it!

1 comment:

Kendal and Alissa said...

This video is my favorite. Findlay is growing up so fast. She really is "Little Miss Independent."