Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome To The World Elsie














Elsie Ann Payne was born at 10:23 am on March 3, 2009. Nate got his wish at 3:30am that morning when I woke him up saying "It's time!" He was so excited! It was pretty cute! I have to say the second baby is a way easier labor than the first. After she was born I told my doctor had I known it would be that easy I would have gotten ready for the day. I serioulsy felt like I could go home that day. It was awesome! Elsie is so cute! She looked like Findlay cloan with a tinge of red hair (she is a total blonde now). Findlay couldn't take her eyes away from her. It was pretty cute! We love you Elsie!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations you guys! I was wondering when you'd post about the birth! Glad everything went well and hope you guys are doing great! :)