Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cute Things


I thought I would post some cute things the girls have done as of late

Findlay:

Findlay prays for her Daddy to be a doctor every night, meal, and in between. She also prays about her dreams and things that happen. She has been playing with a friend that has a huge cat named fat cat, and he isn't the nicest. I bet you are wondering how these are related...yesterday in a prayer for lunch, Findlay said "Bless Daddy to be a doctor and bless mCAT be nice and fat cat be nice." She totally thought the MCAT was another cat. It was cute!! Findlay also blesses "Uncle Nate's bottom feel better" in every prayer, with out fail! My bro was having "issues" last weekend and told his 3 year old so she understood that Daddy didn't feel good. Well, Molly told Finny that her "Daddy has a sore Bum Bum" and now he is blessed! Watch what you tell your kids!

I just have to say Finny has turned into such a little helper and is so thoughtful. Yesterday we were trying to leave and she had been playing with her castle in the basement. Without me even asking, she cleaned it up then said "Look mommy I cleaned my castle up. It looks good Mommy? You like it?" I just gave her a big hug. She also tattles on Elsie who scales anything and everything that she shouldn't scale. That means I now have eyes in the back of my head :) Finny will also give you an ego boost whenever you need it. All day today, she kept saying "Mommy your hair is so beautiful." She said it at least 4 times, and today my hairs was in pig tails. It was a good boost :) Finny also gives grandpa hugs on demand which he just loves.




Elsie:

Els Bells loves her sister Finny. She copies anything and everything Findlay does, and wants to be with her every second. Every nap and night time, I tuck Elsie in first. Without fail she says "Go get Finwee" then shoves her blanket in her mouth.

Another cute girls moment is when I will be driving somewhere and Elsie will say "Hol' my hand Finwee?". I'll look back and sure enough, there's my girls holding hands in their car seats. That happens almost every time we drive somewhere. I am so glad they have each other! Gotta love it!

One of Elsie's favorite things to do is drink pop. She knows exactly who will give her some (grandpa) and right where he keeps it. The other day Bells decided to go to his mini fridge and turn Grandpa's drink to really cold. Well that really cold turned to frozen and to about a dozen cans of pop exploding inside. Lucky for her it was just full of Elsie's pop. My dad had already drank most of the kinds that he liked. All that was left was Sprite Zero and a crappy form of diet Gingerale. He lets the girls have and play house with those cans of pop.

Did I mention the girls have the cutest playhouse in the garage? Its a kitchen with a table and chairs that sits inside an empty crate, which my mom used for work. That is Elsie's favorite place to play. She loves to get Elsie's pop and play house with her babies in the garage. Its pretty funny.





Clancey:

My baby rolled over!!! She is growing up too fast. The day Nate left for the Bahamas (April 4), was when the big event occurred. I was changing our other 2 girls into their clothes for the day and Clancey decided to roll over on the bed. The best part was that all 3 of us saw, and the girls noticed that she moved. They cheered for her too. It was really adorable.

Another cute thing is that my baby is getting bigger. I changed her in the middle of the night 2 nights ago, and I swear she had grown. The next morning I weighed her, and I did it again the next day. Clancey put on .5 lbs in 2 days! Insane! She smiles on demand and gets mobbed by her sisters. The best part is that she just grins every time they give her lots of love.





What can I say, girls are the best!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your girls are Beautiful Kelly! Thanks for helping with the nursery for the viewing today!! You are awesome!!