Friday, April 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

So this happened back during Halloween time, but I have to share. Growing up, one of my favorite memories was the pumpkin patch. Every year in the spring time all my Cook cousins and I would go to Grandpa's huge garden and plant corn and pumpkins. We ended up eating the corn all summer and come fall time we'd pick the pumpkins. There would be lots of pumpkins so we'd set up shop and sell to all of our neighbors. It was so fun. Oh the memories!! Well, Great Grandpa Cook has kept up this tradition with his great grandkids. This year he planted enough pumpkins for every great grandkid. Findlay and Elsie had so much fun romping around his garden picking out their pumpkins for Halloween. I'm so glad my girls are able to see that fun tradition.


1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I'm LOVING all of these new posts! Keep them coming! Those three little girls melt my heart!